Brand Assets and Resource
The brand resources featured here, including our name and logo, are trademarks protected by law (trademark law insists that we say this). Please read these guidelines carefully—including the crucial legal notice at the bottom—to ensure you use these brand resources correctly.
Crucial Points to Note
Using the SFAN brand
Anyone using SFAN’s assets should work with only the logos found on this page and adhere to our brand guidelines.
Citing SFAN in the media
Everyone deserves requisite credit for their ideas, so proper attribution is essential. When citing any SFAN’s work, broadcast media must verbally mention its full name and include it onscreen in the chyron, if applicable. Text-based media should include the full name of the company and a link to the original source.
Featuring SFAN in your work
If you’re interested in featuring SFAN, ReadyforWork, specific content, or any of our products in your work, please contact email@example.com with your request, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Brand Guidelines and Assets
Anyone using SFAN's brand assets should use only the logos found on this page. By using the download links below, you agree to follow these guidelines, including the rules below:
1. Don't alter our logos
You may not change the color, proportions, font, or any other part of the design of our logos. Similarly, do not add any extra features or embellishments to our logos.
2. Respect our trademarks
You may not use the SFAN brand or brand assets in a way that implies our partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement without explicit written permission. The Legal Notice below has more information.
3. Keep it clean
Please don't place our logos anywhere that would make them difficult to see or that would imply a connection to any other business or product. Always leave some white space around our logos.
If you agree to all that, you can download the brand assets here:
The SFAN name and the SFAN logo—together with any word, symbol, or device we at SFAN use to indicate the source of our products—are our protected trademarks (the “SFAN Marks”). We ask that any use of the SFAN Marks respect the terms of these guidelines, which we may modify or cancel at any time, at our sole discretion, without notice.
These guidelines do not provide you any license or permission to make trademark use of the SFAN Marks. You may only use the SFAN Marks:
- as allowed by law—for instance, when making a “fair use” or when accurately referring to our business and its products by our name;
- or with our advance, express, and written permission.
Further, you must not:
- use the SFAN Marks in any way that would suggest association between SFAN and any other party, or that would imply our sponsorship or endorsement of any other party, product, or business;
- use the SFAN Marks in any way that would dilute, diminish, or tarnish them;
- use the SFAN Marks to refer to goods or services provided by any business other than SFAN and our affiliates;
- use the SFAN Marks to refer generically to the products and services we provide;
- alter, modify, re-color, or otherwise create variations of the SFAN Marks;
- use the SFAN Marks on any merchandise unaffiliated with the company;
- or incorporate the SFAN Marks into your own trademarks or the name of your business, product, or service.
Stars From All Nations is committed to maintaining the integrity of the SFAN Marks and reserves the right to take appropriate enforcement action in instances of any infringement of its legal rights.