30 Mar Top Rated Speakers Unveiled for Quantum Leap Career Fair 2017
We’re thrilled to announce the highly esteemed speakers for Quantum Leap Career Fair 2017. The inaugural edition of this meeting was held in March 2015 with over 300 participants and 10 companies from sectors such as fashion, education, telecommunication, banking, and technology.
Meet the confirmed speakers.
• Lucy Quist, CEO, Airtel Ghana
- Yasmin Kumi, Founder and Executive Director, Africa Foresight Group
- Josiah Kwesi-Eyison, Co-founder, iSpace
- Aswin Ravichandran, General Manager, MEST Africa
- Paul Payne, Manager, British Council Skills Hub
Keynote Speech Moderator: Alfred Ocansey, News 360, TV3 Ghana
Panel Moderator: Jemila Abdulai, Editor and Founder, Circumspecte
The theme for this forum is “Technology and the future of work in Africa”
SFAN recognizes the unprecedented impact of technology on the world of work in Africa, and is organizing this forum to explore the following questions:
- What key jobs will be impacted by intelligent technologies?
- What are key strategies employees can use to deal with intelligent technologies?
- What can a business do about the impact of intelligent technologies in their organization?
- What are the skills for the fourth industrial revolution?
- Is Technology a driver of wage stagnation?
- How is technology changing the nature of work — design, delivery and workplace?
- Is digital technology a good thing for Africa or a bad thing?
We’re super excited because the atmosphere of this year’s career fair will be supercharged, as some of the best and brightest industry leaders and entry-level job seekers converge to collaborate, learn, exchange ideas and explore the new frontier for the world of work in Africa.
This event also creates a perfect platform for firms to access top entry-level skills. If you are recruiting for entry-level roles, then this is your moment. For more details, please get in touch with us by email.
The event is currently sold-out but you can still participate in the keynote and panel sessions via live stream at SFAN Facebook Page. Please share your views with the hashtag: #QLCAREERFAIR
Tom-Chris Emewulu is the Founder & President of SFAN (Stars From All Nations). When he’s not building SFAN and helping entrepreneurs and rising professionals create fulfilling careers, he’s telling African innovation stories or advocating for people-centered policy. Tom-Chris is a former consultant at Mastercard Foundation, Seedstars Ambassador for Ghana, and the author of the forthcoming book: Breaking the Limits. He is a thought leader on youth development, social entrepreneurship, technological innovation, and the future of work.