05 Jul Speakers Announced For Future Executives Business Breakfast Meeting 5
Mercedes Cafe, Accra, July 29 — Having organized four successful editions of this pioneering business breakfast meeting, SFAN is creating this 5th edition to help business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs learn how to harness digital marketing to build successful businesses.
SFAN, a high impact social enterprise that bridges the gap between education and work, has announced the speakers’ rostrum which includes digital marketing experts and entrepreneurs who are utilizing digital tools in growing their ventures.
Set to be the first forum of its kind in Accra, Ghana, this event offers a return on investment for attendees: it uniquely brings together a critical mass of upwardly mobile millennial entrepreneurs and digital marketers and provides outstanding content with an impressive line-up of speakers. More so, it is the only youth-lead event that attracts a dynamic mix of stakeholders over breakfast in Ghana.
Cassandra Mensah-Abrampah, Program Manager & Commercial Operations at Google Ghana says about the 4th Edition:
It was a very well-planned and informative session.
1. The panelists on branding had really great insights and I left there thinking about some of the points raised. I don’t doubt other attendees took a lot from it as well.
2. The pitches were great — A good way to know about other cool initiatives. I personally liked Swiftlaw. I can always recommend people to them. The French Embassy opportunity was also great.
Meet the Highly Esteemed Speakers:
1. Anita Erskine, Founder, Anita Erskine Media
2. Nana K. Duah, Founder, Oxygen Ghana
3. Bertha Owusu, Founder & Creative Director, Lumiere Couture
4. Princewill Omorogiuwa, Founder, SimonPage College of Marketing
5. Simon W. Alangde, Managing Partner, Wineloya Digital
6. Lakeshia Marie, Founder, Ford Communications (Moderator)
Sponsors/partners for the event include Mercedes Cafe, FutureofGhana, Ford Communications, MEST Africa, Circumspecte and The WorkSpace.
Early discounted tickets are available until 20th July 2017.
For agenda and topics, please click here.
For more information contact the team.
Tom-Chris Emewulu is the Founder and President of Stars From All Nations, an education company that unlocks African youth’s potential through EPIC events and an immersive career accelerator called ReadyForWork.Africa. A business strategist and trainer, Tom-Chris enjoys helping entrepreneurs and rising professionals to be successful and has consulted for brands such as the MasterCard Foundation, GIZ, British Council, among others. He is the author of the classic self-help book Breaking the Limits. Forbes, DW, Business Insider, SABC, and other publications have featured his works. Tom-Chris is a thought leader on youth development, social entrepreneurship, technological innovation, and the future of work. You can find him on Social Media via @tomchrisemewulu.