13 Mar SFAN Unveils Star-Studded List of Speakers for Student Entrepreneurship Week Ghana
SFAN is pleased to unveil the line-up of speakers for Student Entrepreneurship Week Ghana taking place from 26 – 28 July 2018.
Participants will benefit from a range of insightful high-level keynote sessions, panel sessions, masterclasses, office hours, and one-on-one mentoring sessions presented by the best and brightest entrepreneurs and professionals from Ghana, Nigeria, Silicon Valley and the U.K.
This essential three-day event aims to create a platform for thought leadership on how enterprising young Ghanaians can build and grow sustainable businesses.
The first two days of #SEWGH is a confluence of education and entertainment and will be held at British Council Accra, with the world-renowned trainer and high-performance coach, Gina Kloes leading her transformative Game Changer Moment in the afternoon session of the first day!
The event will culminate in SFAN Business Breakfast Meeting – The Graduation at Kempinski Gold Coast Hotel on Saturday, 28th July. As part of the breakfast meeting, SFAN will provide a platform for student entrepreneurs with scalable businesses/business ideas to compete in the Young Money Business Pitch leading to investment opportunities, business support, and market opportunity.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Jarvis Anthony, Provost, Lancaster University
- Gina Kloes, Game Changer, Leadership Expert & Peak Performance Strategist
- Abdullahi Muhammed, Forbes Contributor & CEO, Oxygemat
- Afua Osei, Co-Founder, She Leads Africa
- Liz Grossman, Co-Founder, Baobab Consulting
- Josephine Faal, Founder, Smart & Savvy Women Ltd
- Sam Carter-Mensah, Senior Experience Designer, Digital Mckinsey
- Andy Mensah, Human Resource Partner, IBM Ghana Limited
- Eric Osiakwan, Managing Partner, Chanzo Capital
- Damilola Thompson, Corporate Counsel, EchoVC Partners
- Leticia Browne, Director, Intelligent Capital Group
- Bertha Logan-Owusu, Founder, Lumiere Couture
- Kevin Nyame, Co-Founder, Meqasa
- Dela A. Kumahor, Independent Consultant
- William Senyo, Co-Founder/CEO, Impact Hub Accra
- Timothy Kotin, Co-Founder, Superfluid Labs
- Raindolf Owusu, Co-Founder, Oasis Websolft
- Ethel Cofie, Founder, Edel Technology Consulting
- Edem Kumodzi, Senior Software Engineer, Andela
- Sydney Sam, Founder, Workspace Global
- Lakeshia Marie, Founder, Ford Communications
More exciting speakers and guests will be added soon… Click here for more information about the Agenda and Confirmed Speakers.
The theme of this year’s Student Entrepreneurship Week Ghana is “Unleashing Possibilities.”
This is not your conventional entrepreneurship event, this is an alternative education forum! Don’t delay – register today and get up to 40% discount on early bird ticket. Limited spaces available.
Group discounts also available, click here to purchase tickets now!
For more information or to secure a booth space, kindly get in touch with us by email at email@example.com.
With thanks to our event sponsors & partners…
Tom-Chris Emewulu is the Founder & President of SFAN (Stars From All Nations). He is an education and policy enthusiast, entrepreneurship and career coach, a former consultant at Mastercard Foundation, Seedstars Ambassador for Ghana, and the author of the forthcoming book: Breaking the Limits. Tom-Chris is a thought leader on topics such as youth development, African innovation, social entrepreneurship, and the future of work.