Unilever Ghana is looking for students across all universities in Ghana to serve as campus brand ambassadors 2019. The Unilever Brand Ambassador Program is set to engage and empower students in campuses across Ghana by signing them up as campus brand ambassadors for a period of one year. You will be required to come up with interesting and resourceful engagements within your campuses, advertise Unilever to the students as a great Brand and serve as a point of contact between the students and Unilever.
Criteria for Selection –
• be an undergraduate student of a University in Ghana
• be genuinely interested in Unilever and find problem-solving exhilarating
• be resourceful and intelligently curious
• not be a final year student (2nd and 3rd-year students preferably)
• demonstrate an unwavering commitment to excellence, personal and professional development
• demonstrate an impressive record of initiative-taking and leadership
• enjoy working in teams.
*This application is eligible to both Ghanaian and foreign students.
**Beware of recruitment fraud! All subsequent information from Unilever Ghana to successful candidates will only come from an e-mail address with the official domain @unilever.com
Candidates will not be required to make any monetary commitment.
When you are set, begin your application here.
All the best!